Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find many samples of my finished art, conceptual work, unpublished material, and other miscellaneous jobs. You can find a complete list of my published books at this link.

I currently have signed copies of THE GREAT MONTEFIACO, WHACKO THE CHOOK, THE PUMPKIN EATER FROM PONDICHERRY, and THE SHIKKER COLA COWS available for purchase. For more info, please contact me at whackothechook@internode.on.net


Monday, May 24, 2010

PUBLISHED BOOKS SO FAR...

Starting from the latest, here are all my published titles to date. Click on the titles for more info...

 COMING SOON! DRAGONS VS DINOS


 COWZAT
Tortoise v Hare: The Rematch

It's Them Monkey Pirates Again!

The Monkey Pirates 

This book is out of print — I have stocked up on remaining copies, so please feel free to contact me (whackothechook@internode.on.net) to reserve a copy, signed of course!

 Cheeky Charlie


Octavius O'Malley And The Mystery Of The Criminal Cats



 BORIS MONSTER, SCARED OF NOTHING

 WHACKO THE CHOOK
Copies of Whacko are available for purchase through me (whackothechook@internode.on.net), signed of course. Contact me if you would like a copy!

 NICHOLAS AND THE CHRONOPORTER

 PET PALACE
Pet Palace is out of print. I forgot to stock up when I had the chance, so, you'll need to look hard for it.

Circus Carnivore
Circus Carnivore is out of print in Australia, and currently gasping for breath in the US. Foolishly, I didn't stock up on the Australian edition, which gnaws at me to this day, but when it will inevitably breathe it's last in the US, I'll be stocking up big time...

 
The Great Montefiasco is out of print here (and presumably in the US...?), but I have a limited number available for purchase through me (whackothechook@internode.on.net). Again, scribbled on by moi.


Both Jack and the Aliens and Jack and the Skyhook are out of print, but there's a very limited supply for purchase through me (whackothechook@internode.on.net).

I have crap loads of this book (whackothechook@internode.on.net)...

1 comment: