Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find many samples of my finished art, conceptual work, unpublished material, and other miscellaneous jobs. You can find a complete list of my published books at this link.

I currently have signed copies of THE GREAT MONTEFIACO, WHACKO THE CHOOK, THE PUMPKIN EATER FROM PONDICHERRY, and THE SHIKKER COLA COWS available for purchase. For more info, please contact me at whackothechook@internode.on.net


Monday, May 9, 2011

"Books about 'yukky' things" ABC Victoria

The following is an excerpt from a radio program recently discussing scatology in children's books. I had the honour of having Who Flung Dung? mentioned, and favorably so. I don't believe I've ever heard the word "sophisticated" used in discussing this book before now...

1 comment:

  1. I love that they were discussing this book so seriously and for such a long time...fantastic it was on the radio show!

    ReplyDelete